Indoor Air Quality in Elk Grove Village, IL
Let Our HVAC Company Enhance the Air You Breathe
Did you know the air in your office could make you sick? Buildings have become more and more airtight over the years to increase energy efficiency, and as a result, dirty, stale air gets locked inside. With American Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning’s indoor air quality services in Elk Grove Village, gases, germs, and particles are kept from constantly recirculating and polluting your indoor air.
What Are the Symptoms of Bad Air Quality?
Symptoms of bad air quality can vary depending on the specific pollutants present in the air and individual sensitivities, but common symptoms may include:
- Respiratory Issues: Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, chest tightness, and irritation of the nose, throat, and lungs.
- Eye Irritation: Watery or itchy eyes, redness, irritation, and discomfort.
- Headaches: Increased frequency or intensity of headaches can occur in response to poor air quality.
- Fatigue: Feeling tired or lethargic, even with sufficient rest, maybe a symptom of exposure to pollutants in the air.
- Dizziness or Nausea: Some people may experience dizziness, lightheadedness, or nausea when exposed to poor air quality.
- Allergic Reactions: Exacerbation of existing allergies or development of new allergic symptoms due to exposure to allergens in the air.
- Skin Irritation: Dryness, itching, or rashes on the skin may occur in response to certain pollutants in the air.
Facts about the air you breathe:
- According to the EPA, your indoor air is typically 2-5 times and can be up to 100 times more polluted than outside air
- Everyday materials like carpet, building materials, and paint release harmful gases into the air
- The American Lung Association estimates that most people spend 90% of their time indoors breathing ultra-fine particles, germs, and gases
- The particles lurking inside your commercial building can cause illness, allergies, and asthma
With a combination of methods, our Elk Grove Village HVAC technicians can treat your indoor air to prevent this kind of contamination. Our heating and air conditioning company uses advanced air cleaning systems to extract harmful gasses and other materials from your air. We also offer an air treatment system to constantly disinfect and deodorize your air.
Our air quality services include:
- Commercial humidifiers
- Programmable thermostats
- Zone heating solutions
- UV lighting
- Ventilation installation, repair & maintenance
- Air handler installation, repair & maintenance
- Home heating and cooling assessments
- Retrofit zoning
- Zoning control for small duct, high velocity (SDHV) systems
Our Customers Love Us
Great Job- Paul O.
40+ Years of Experience
Family Owned & Operated